Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?


14 year old girl is elecuted after charging her phone while in the bath

A teenage girl who tried to use her mobile phone while in the bath was killed when the charger
plugged into an extension cord, fell into the water. The tragic incident happened in Moscow where the girl lived with her mother, 40, and her older brother.

Her mother found the 14-year-old and said she was so badly electrocuted that her body had started to burn. She had locked the bathroom door and used an extension lead to plug in her phone.

When the mother realised that her daughter, who hasn’t been named, had been in the bathroom for a long time, she started to call for her to come out. After she heard no response, she forced her way inside and found her daughter’s lifeless body.

The mum said the teenager had the charger in her hands and the mobile phone was on the floor, and she had used an extension lead because there were no plugs in the bathroom.

You May Also Like


Three commissioners from Kenya’s election board announced their resignation from the body on Monday, citing failure of the body’s leadership and dysfunction in the...


Quartz Africa  MUCH like her mother would have at activists’ funerals during the apartheid era, Zenani Mandela-Dlamini allowed her righteous anger to lead her tribute...


No fewer than 6,600, athletes and team officials from 71 countries are expected to take part in 275 events at the 21st Commonwealth Games...


South Africa has recalled its ambassador to Israel following a bloody crackdown on Palestinian protesters by Israel forces that left at least 55 dead...